FYI, I do not have a smartphone and therefore the rate at which pictures can be added to my blog is less than ideal. I would apologize and promise to get a smartphone soon, but that would be silly!
Here are a few highlights of the last few days.
- I got a Garmin for Christmas! (which deserves its own separate post)
- In-law’s flew into town last week; we have been spending a lot of time with them
- Three separate shindigs with the same group of people (my family, my in-laws, and my MIL’s sister’s family)… I’m sure everyone is partied-out
- Tons of food (and leftovers), sweets, and fun
- Everyone is healthy, safe, and happy. Couldn’t ask for more this Christmas!
Sipping my yummy caramel latte from Panera Bread as we wait at the airport:
Finally! We got to enjoy the balsamic vinegar we purchased back when we went wine tasting during the summer. DELISH and I’m bummed the bottle is almost out…
Shindig #1: Parents sitting around the dining table while the young ones played Mario Party. Major laughter and competition going on.